Custom Enclosure Design & Manufacturing
In Novaspect’s custom manufacturing workshop, we realize that no two projects are identical. Our skilled assembly professionals have acquired detailed knowledge of the products we provide. We can manufacture your solution to your specifications. Novaspect’s UL-508A, UL-698A, UL-NNNY Certified Shop can provide custom panel design & layout, custom engineering, installation/wiring of equipment, complete Quality Control (QC) & Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), and custom preparation/packaging for shipment.
Custom Panel Design
Many customers find value using Novaspect’s panel shop to design and build control panels to custom fit their application. Our design engineers work in conjunction with our customers to produce designs that lower installation time, eliminate start-up issues, and decrease the total cost of installation.
- Novaspect’s design engineers are trained on ROC and FloBoss.
- We work closely with our customers to insure all of the design requirements are met while making the panel easy and fast to install in the field.
- When applicable, we generate CAD drawings of the assembly and include a copy in the completed panel.
- All panels must pass a 100% point to point QC test to insure proper wiring.
- We can install customer specific configuration files or user programs upon request.
- Novaspect keeps a full range of complementary equipment on the shelf to complete your ROC and FloBoss installation. Some examples may include Transmitters, Isolation Manifolds, RTDs, Solar Panels, Batteries, Radios, and Antennas. Novaspect can be your one stop shop for a complete installation package.
Let Novaspect help speed up your field installations and decrease your stress and headaches. From panel design to installation, we’ve got you covered.
Novaspect is pleased to announce that the Mandan (ND) Panel Shop has built its first Canadian Standards Association (CSA) ordinary location cabinet. Now, with the CSA and Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certifications, we will be able to expand our portfolio and be more flexible with components used in our cabinets. We expect to have our CSA hazardous location certification by the end of August, 2019. The Mandan shop has also successfully completed the initial HazLoc (hazardous location) training, and CSA will perform further testing on a cabinet next week. Pictured with the first CSA cabinet are Team members (from left to right): Dmitri Tausend, Blake Schmidt, Kevin Vanderpan, Zach Trom, Preston Getz, and Alan Toman. Not pictured: Tyler Ortmann and Josiah Pearson.